Tortellini with Cream
- 1 medium, finely chopped Red Onion
- 2, minced Garlic Cloves
- 500g, of your choice Tortellini
- 200g Mayor Sliced Mushrooms
- 2, roughly chopped Bacon Rashers
- 1 small can Mayor Peas
- 1 tub Hanini Creamylight for Cooking, Original
- 1 tablespoon Three Hills Kunserva (tomato paste)
- half glass White Wine
- Olive Oil
- Sea salt and ground black pepper
Boil the tortellini following the instructions on the package.
In a pan, heat some olive oil and fry the onion and garlic. Thinly cut the bacon and fry for a few minutes. Then add the Mayor Sliced Mushrooms and Mayor Processed Peas to the pan and stir all together. Add some salt, pepper, Three Hills Kunserva, wine and finally the Hanini Creamylight and let simmer for a few minutes.
Once cooked, drain the pasta and mix with the sauce. Serve immediately. Recipe and photo by Joanne Debono Briffa